6th February 2020, 09:10 PM
Manikanfan s

Can we apply and write the JEE Advance examination after Diploma?

Hi, I had completed my Diploma 3 years ago and have 3 years of practical experience as well. I did my after completing my Intermediate. So, it was basically a lateral Diploma as I got entry directly in 2nd year of Diploma. So, now can I apply and write the JEE Advance entrance examination?

7th February 2020, 10:03 PM
Vismithagowda

Default Re: Can we apply and write the JEE Advance examination after Diploma?

The student are in diploma or equivalent degree can apply for jee main but admission will not be given for NITs and CFTIs .
If they qualify jee main they have to apply for jee advance and then the admission will be given as like class 12 th passed students.
7th February 2020, 10:04 PM
Vismithagowda

Default Re: Can we apply and write the JEE Advance examination after Diploma?

The student are in diploma and passed can apply for jee main but admission will not be given for NITs and CFTIs .
Then apply for jee advance and then the admission will be given as like class 12 th passed students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?