25th May 2011, 01:55 AM
supriya prakash

Can we get admission in faculty of law on the basis of 12th marks?

can we get admission in faculty of law college on the basis of 12th class results...??
plss help

30th June 2011, 12:16 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can we get admission in faculty of law on the basis of 12th marks?

Hello Supriya,

You have not cleared in your question which course you want to get admission in. There are diploma and as well as degree courses offered by Faculty Of Law College which requires different eligibility criteria.

So at first please write the particular course name and then we will help you with your query.
30th June 2011, 12:18 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello Supriya,

You have not cleared in your question which course you want to get admission in. There are diploma and as well as degree courses offered by Faculty Of Law College which requires different eligibility criteria.

So at first please write the particular course name and then we will help you with your query.
6th October 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

in five years law course whether B.A.degree is awarded after completion of three years successful study?
11th January 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'll be completing my B.com this year from DAVV University. I want to pursue LLB through distance learning from Faculty Of Law. Kindly tell me the admission criteria. Expeditious reply.
Ridhima Narang.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?