7th March 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for learning Law?

hello sir,

I passed my B.Sc from EIILM University,and I want to learn law,So, kindly let me know what are the procedure for leaning law.

8th March 2014, 08:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for learning Law?

It is good to see that you want to explore new field of study and have a desire of learning more. You can definitely pursue under graduate courses in law and then can go for higher studies in this field. This field has evergreen demand and good professionals of this field are highly paid. So you can get lucrative career options if you excel in this field.

In order to pursue courses in law, you need to take admission in the law colleges. The admission is basically done on the basis of 10+2 scores. However, for the top notch institutes the admission is done on the basis of the scores secured by the candidates in the entrance exam conducted either by the concerned institute or all-India basis law admission exams. The entrance exa through which you can get admission in various law colleges are:-

-CLAT
-LSAT
15th April 2015, 05:26 PM
amanshrivastava98

• LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the higher secondary and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
20th April 2015, 04:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

There are two ways to learn law.One is through CLAT and another is through direct admission in LLB course.

The eligibility criteria for CLAT are following:-

-The candidate has to clear CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) exam with good marks to get admission in good law colleges.

-The candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized board.

-The candidate should not exceed 20 years of age.For SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

-The duration for this LLB course is 5 years.IT is an 5 year integrated course from National Law Colleges.

-The syllabus for the entrance exam includes;

* Logical Reasoning

*General Awareness

*Aptitude Test

*Communication skills.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. A graduation degree with 45% marks (40% for reserved category) is the basic qualification required.

-The duration for this LLB course is 3 years. In 3 year course there is no entrance exam.

-There is no upper age-limit for admission. However a candidate must be at least 17 years of age on the date of application.
4th November 2020, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I had passed 5th semester of v92 BSC III and I had given 6th semester exam.can I take admission to three year LLB exam
What are the fees for LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?