10th July 2020, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can we get to TGT Hindi by doing B.A Hindi in public and private schools?

Sir, my BA hons Political Science main subject was Political Science, subsidiary subject - History, English, Hindi. 12th with Hindi as compulsory subject. B.Ed with Hindi subject. I want to do additional B.A Hindi. After doing additional B.A Hindi, will I be eligible for TGT Hindi Kendriya vidyalaya, NVS, DSSSB and other public and private schools?

18th July 2020, 05:58 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can we get to TGT Hindi by doing B.A Hindi in public and private schools?

Lets have a look on the eligibility criteria.
1. You must have a bachelor's degree with hindi as a subject.
2. You should have a B.ed course.
3. A good computer knowledge is acceptable.
This the the eligibility criteria of TGT Hindi in NVS/KVS.
So you are not eligible for TGT Hindi but you must be eligible for TGT Political Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?