8th December 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TGT Hindi in UP Board schools after completing B.Com and B.Ed (Hindi)?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Com and after that I completed B.Ed (Hindi). I want to apply for TGT Hindi so I want to know am I eligible to apply for TGT Hindi in UP Board schools after completing B.Com and B.Ed (Hindi)? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

9th December 2016, 11:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TGT Hindi in UP Board schools after completing B.Com and B.Ed (Hindi)?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for TGT (Teacher Graduate Trainee) post with the above mentioned criteria. As you have successfully met the required educational qualification criteria, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for TGT post in Hindi in UP based board schools. The minimum qualification required for the post of TGT (Hindi) is as follows.

>> You must have done Bachelor Degree in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> Besides having Bachelor Degree, you are required to pass BTC or B.Ed from a recognized board/ institute.

>> As you are done with both Bachelor Degree and B.Ed in Hindi, I am very sure that you are eligible for the post of TGT in Hindi in UP based board schools.
16th October 2020, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TGT Hindi in UP Board schools after completing B.Com and B.Ed (Hindi)?

I have done m.com and b.ed.now I want to do B.A./M.A.in hindi language so plz tell me can I apply for tgt/pgt in hindi after completing b.a/m.a.
28th October 2020, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

In my b.com there is no hindi subject but I had done b.ed hindi ,is I'm able to give ctet exam?
30th October 2020, 07:55 PM
Troarat69

Hello! Thank you so much for all the detailed information above! I had the same issue and i hope that now it will help me. And also i would like to share with you the link which will help you to buy essay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?