25th March 2020, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can we study Diploma in Law having completed Matriculation/10th two years back?

Hello, I completed my Matriculation in the year 2018. So, now am I eligible to do a Diploma course in Law? And, also tell me about the colleges or universities offering regular Diploma in Law. And, does IGNOU also offers Diploma Law?

15th August 2022, 07:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we study Diploma in Law having completed Matriculation/10th two years back?

First thing I would like to let you know that there is no diploma courses in law that can be offered on the basis of matriculation i.e; Class 10th.

Further, to be eligible for pursuing integrated law courses like BA LLB, B.Com LLB, etc. the minimum education required is a Class 12th and that is case of LLB (Bachelor of Law) degree course is a graduation degree from a recognized university.

So, you cannot pursue any diploma or degree course in law just on the basis of matriculation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?