3rd November 2017, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th passed apply for Post Matric Scholarship without getting admission in graduation?

Sir, I am 12th passed student and currently preparing for NEET exam so, can not take admission in graduation. Please tell me can I apply for Post Matric Scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 12th passed with 88.2% who is studying in 1st year of B.Sc apply for Post Matric Scholarship?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Post Matric Scholarship 2018?
  3. Can a 12th passed student apply for both Post Matric and Merit Cum Means scholarship? How to apply for it? Documents required for it?
  4. How can I apply for Post Matric Scholarship being a 12th candidate?
  5. Can 10th passed student with supplementary exam apply for Post Matric Scholarship? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to get Post Matric Scholarship? How to apply for it?
  7. Chances to get Post Matric Scholarship if, not get admission in degree course after 12th? How much amount I can get?
  8. Procedure to apply for Post Matric Scholarship of Bihar allotted to SC candidates?
  9. Can I apply for Post Matric Scholarship of Bihar with 52% in 12th Board exam being an SC student?
  10. Documents required to apply in Post Matric Scholarship?
  11. Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship 2018?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Post Matric scholarship if belongs to EBC category?
  13. How much amount I will get under Post Matric Scholarship being an SC candidate in Bihar?
  14. Chances to get Post Matric Scholarship if got 83% in 12th? How much amount I can get? When the application form will be out?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for SC student in Bihar? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria to apply for OBC/EBC Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar? How much amount can I get?
  17. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
  18. When the notification of Post Matric Scholarship 2018 will be released?
5th November 2017, 12:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th passed apply for Post Matric Scholarship without getting admission in graduation?

No, you can't apply for Post Matric scholarship without getting admission in graduation. To be eligible to apply for Post Matric scholarship, you should have secured admission in Bachelor's degree course in a recognised college/ university. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh (two lakh in case of SC/ ST) rupees and your parents should not be government employees to be eligible to apply for Post Matric scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?