28th May 2022, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Which career is the best to do with a diploma course?

Hi my name is Wambui, which career is the best to do with a diploma course with a B- in English,a B- in Business and a D- in chemistry and maths and a D in biology

29th May 2022, 06:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which career is the best to do with a diploma course?

Career option after diploma course:-

Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer
Piping Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer
Assistant Engineer
Project Manager
Lab Assistant etc.
31st May 2022, 06:38 PM
Naresh199

The government job options after Polytechnic includes Junior Engineer, IT Assistant, PSU jobs, Clerk, Technician, etc. BSNL, BHEL, GAIL, Railways, ONGC, DRDO, IPCL, PSU, etc. The last job option for the students after Polytechnic is to start their own company and become self- employed.
31st May 2022, 06:45 PM
Naresh199

The government job options after Polytechnic includes Junior Engineer, IT Assistant, PSU jobs, Clerk, Technician, etc. BSNL, BHEL, GAIL, Railways, ONGC, DRDO, IPCL, PSU, etc. The last job option for the students after Polytechnic is to start their own company and become self- employed.
31st May 2022, 09:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

The government job options after Polytechnic includes Junior Engineer, IT Assistant, PSU jobs, Clerk, Technician, etc. BSNL, BHEL, GAIL, Railways, ONGC, DRDO, IPCL, PSU, etc.

The last job option for the students after Polytechnic is to start their own company and become self- employed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?