2nd July 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Career in Biotechnology related subjects? Which are the entrance exams?

pls guide me for carrier in biotechnology regarding subjects reqd and entance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. What exams to give in order to pursue Ph.D in Forensic Science or subjects related to biotechnology? Which are the institutes in Mumbai offering Ph.D in the mentioned subjects?
  2. Various entrance exams and scholarships related to PG in Biotechnology?
  3. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections? -- [New]
  4. Which are the subjects for science stream to be eligible for NET entrance? I am a student of Biotechnology
  5. Important subjects in 11th and 12th for a career in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  7. Colleges in Mumbai offering Biotechnology? entrance exams for the same?
  8. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  9. How to pursue a career in research oriented line after completing 12th and B.Tech Biotechnology? What are the entrance exams? How important is ones percentage in UG?
  10. Career based courses for MSc related to Zoology? How good is Biotechnology or Microbiology field?
  11. Can I get admission in civil engineering after scoring 55% in 12th?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  13. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  14. Which colleges are offering Biotechnology management?
  15. What are the exams related to Biotechnology for class 12th appearing students
  16. What should I do after 12th with PCMB so as to become a Genetic Engineer?
  17. Which course can I do after graduation in BSc zoology
  18. Which Entrance Exams I have to give for careers in Biotechnology? Best colleges for this course?
27th April 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career in Biotechnology related subjects? Which are the entrance exams?

After 12th if want to do Bsc in biotechnology then i have to give entrance exam or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?