14th April 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects for science stream to be eligible for NET entrance? I am a student of Biotechnology

i am the student of biotechnology ,,and i want to know the subjects related to science field,,, through which we could be eligible for ugc net entrance,, 2012, so please tell me the subjects of net

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after passing 10th? What are the courses?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  3. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  4. Which subjects should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate from B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is Environmental Science a good choice for me?
  5. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  6. Which subjects to study for preparation of GATE for Biotechnology stream?
  7. Can an M.Tech(IT) student appear NET examination with 'Computer Science and Application' paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study Ph.D through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) if completed post graduation in Biotechnology?
  9. What can I do after MSc? I have done my MSc IT with 60% marks
  10. How can I appear for IAS? What should I prefer after 12th? What should I do between BSc and B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MBA in finance? What are the subjects for the exam?
  12. Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science
  13. What should I choose in class 11th after completing 10th with 91%
  14. Best options available after completing BSc?
  15. What is the eligibility to do MSc Biotech?
  16. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  17. How to become a genetic engineer in India?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
2nd May 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the subjects for science stream to be eligible for NET entrance? I am a student of Biotechnology

i passed M.Tech in IT so please tellme the subect of net
25th August 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the subjects for science stream to be eligible for NET entrance? I am a student of Biotechnology

I didnt find any subject related to biotechnology, as i am MSc. biotechnology so plz suggest me the subject to apply for UGC- NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?