24th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Career in Nutrition and Dietitics? I have completed diploma in Nutrition from IGNOU

i am graduate. this year just completed diploma in nutrition from ignou.i want to know how i persive my career and education in this field.

Related Questions:
  1. Corespondance in m.sc from clinical nutrition and dietitics?
  2. How to do Ph.D online after completing MSc Nutrition and Dietetics course
  3. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  4. Which college offering PG diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode?
  5. How and when to apply for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics at IGNOU?
  6. What should I study further to get a Lecturer job? I have completed BSc Nutrition
  7. Is diploma in nutrition and health education course equivalent with diploma in dietitics?
  8. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  9. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  10. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate? -- [New]
  11. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  12. To do Ph.D in nutrition do I have to appear for ICAR exam? I have completed my MSc in Foods and Nutrition
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  14. When is the entrance exam in MSc for Nutrition and Dietitics under Mumbai University? What is the syllabus?
  15. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  17. Which university in India offers Ph.D in Nutrition?
  18. Best coaching institutes in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore? I have completed MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietitics(Home Science)
14th June 2018, 04:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in Nutrition and Dietitics? I have completed diploma in Nutrition from IGNOU

After completing diploma in Nutrition you can go for graduation level degree in Nutrition & Dietetics which will help you building your career in this field.

B.Sc in Nutrition & Dietetics is one of the graduation level degree. After completing this degree you will be having different type of jobs in government & private sector.

Some of the career options which you can get after B.Sc in Nutrition & Dietetics are mentione below:

- Researcher
- Consultant
- Therapeutic dietician
- Food show host
- Sports nutrionist
- Nutrition trainer
- Medical representative
- Administrative nutrionist
- Area business manager
- Nutritional sales manager
- Public health dietitian and etc.,
29th September 2020, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career in Nutrition and Dietitics? I have completed diploma in Nutrition from IGNOU

I am commerce student in 12th, I finished my DNHE course. which one degree course is best for my carrier? I eligible for bsc nutrition course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?