21st June 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for 12th PCM candidate who is weak in studies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th with PCM stream. I am little weak in studies however passed in 12th standard. I want to know what I should do in my career? Tell me some career opportunities for me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  2. Which publications of Books I need to prepare for Chemistry and Physics being a candidate of 12th class with PCM? How to study well 2 months being weak in these subjects?
  3. What can be the possible career for me after 12th science if I am weak in maths?
  4. Is it beneficial to study BF.Sc for 12th PCB female candidate? Career opportunities of BF.Sc course?
  5. Career opportunities after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 50% marks and Diploma in OT of 2 years?
  6. How can I improve myself in Economics? How to concentrate more on studies?
  7. Career options after passing 12th PCM from engineering studies?
  8. What are the career opportunities available for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  10. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  11. Career opportunities for a candidate after completing 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  12. Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?
  13. Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  15. Career Opportunities for 12th Class Mathematics candidates
  16. What are the subjects combination to go for while doing BCA course?
  17. Career Options after completion of 12th class with PCM having scored 85%?
  18. What are the career options available for me? I have 58% marks in 12th(54% in PCM)
23rd June 2018, 03:22 AM
xJhinukx

Default Re: Career opportunities for 12th PCM candidate who is weak in studies?

If you believe you're weak in studies then I suggest you should rather have gone with a PCB stream which would be rather easy for you. If you still have biological sciences in your course you can opt for a bsc degree in botany or zoology which is pretty descriptive yet easy. If you don't have biology, I suggest you may go for a b.tech degree by appearing and securing a decent rank in JEE mains and advanced and if you're unable to crack it there are several private colleges that offer you the degree. However you have to strengthen your base in mathematics before you opt for engineering degree or you'll be in trouble. You can also opt for a BCA or an MBA degree from a private University. There are several other interesting options such as hotel management , hospital administration and catering, institutional and industrial catering.
24th June 2018, 06:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Career opportunities for 12th PCM candidate who is weak in studies are given below.

=> B.Tech course

=> B. Sc in Agriculture

=> B. Sc. in Forensic Sciences

=> BSc IT, Computer Science

=> BCA course

=> Merchant Navy

=> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
etc.
28th June 2018, 06:22 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

the candidates who have cleared the 12th class if dont want to study further then choose the government jobs.
The railway conducts the RRB group D and RRB ALP for the 10th and 12th passed candidates.
if you are interested in non conventional career then go for the event management, photography, dancing, music, travel guide or other your interested area jobs.
SSC also conducts SSC 10+2 exam for the 12th passed candidates.

check the official notifications and apply for the exam you are eligible for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?