8th December 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?

Respected Sir, I am Aaquil Ahmad and I am studying in class 12th (PCM). After 12th I want to pursue Diploma in Fire and Safety so I want to know the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety. Is it a good career choice? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What to study after diploma in fire and safety, for a better future?
  2. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  3. Can I do PG Diploma in Fire and Safety after completing B.Com?
  4. Is it a good career choice to choose MEC in Intermediate? What are the career opportunities available after completing Intermediate with MEC? -- [New]
  5. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  6. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  7. What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?
  8. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Dental Surgery?
  10. What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  11. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  14. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  15. Job opportunities in Tata Steel for PG Diploma in Fire & Safety Electrical candidate?
  16. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  17. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
30th March 2017, 12:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?

Yes, Diploma in Fire and Safety is of the most important and beneficial course. You will have good career option in this area. It is best if you go for B.Tech in Fire and Safety after completion of diploma course however you can also go for job just after completion of Diploma in Fire and Safety.
You have many job opportunities in following areas:
  1. Public places like bus stands, railway platforms etc.
  2. Fertilizer Companies
  3. Paper producing companies
  4. Petroleum Refineries
  5. Textiles Companies
  6. Manufacturing Companies
  7. Chemical Companies
  8. Handling Bottling Plants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?