23rd February 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities in Geographic Information Systems (GIS)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I'm studying in class 11th in the Humanities stream. My subject combinations are Geography, Math's, Economics and Political Science. I want to study further with Geography and pursue a career in Geographic Information System (GIS). What will I have to do after my ISC to pursue this career? Do I need to have a B.Sc or BA degree in Geography for GIS? What is the difference between B.Sc and BA Geography in the field of GIS? Thanking you.

27th October 2020, 02:16 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: Career opportunities in Geographic Information Systems (GIS)?

Here are eight [out of many ] careers you can pursue with Geographic Information System there are as follows : [1] GIS developer, [2] conservationist, [3] law enforcement, [4] cartographer, [5] Health geograper, [6] climate scientist, [7] Remote sensing analyst, [8] city /urban planner. This are some carrer opportunities for GIS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?