3rd January 2012, 08:22 PM
Vaishnavi Agarkar

Which career should I choose in Future to earn good Job being a student of 9th standard?

I am the student of 9 standard.I am really confused which career should I choose. In future I want good earning job.which exams should I appear?

4th January 2012, 11:20 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which career should I choose in Future to earn good Job being a student of 9th standard?

I suggest you to choose a career which you are interested. You are just a candidate pursuing 9th class. So, you can opt for the courses which you are interested and can join in the profession which you are interested.

If you are having interest to make you career in Science field, you can become
-Doctor (by doing MBBS)
-Dentist (by dong BDS)
-Pharmacist
-Veterinary Doctor
-Scientist (by doing Ph.D)
-Analyst
-Drug Designer etc.

If you want to make career as
-Chartered Accountant
-Managers of various functional departments
-Entrepenuer etc.

you can opt for variety of arts courses like
-B.Com
-MBA
-CA
-ICWAI
-BBA etc.

If you want to become an Engineer, you can opt for 12th class with PCM and then by appearing for Entrance Exam, you can join Engineering course.

So, it all depends upon you. You might have some interested subjects in your 9th class. Go for higher stuides in accordance with them after completion of 10th class.

Whatever the course you are going to join, be storng enough is subject knowledge and communication skills and acquire the skills and qualities which the industry is in need of.
4th January 2012, 12:27 PM
krawat44

Cool Re: Which career should I choose in Future to earn good Job being a student of 9th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaishnavi Agarkar View Post
I am the student of 9 standard.I am really confused which career should I choose. In future I want good earning job.which exams should I appear?
To earn it depend on which type you are. if you are Interests in the computer, you join science in 11, then go for B-tech, web designer and Animation.

In b-tech, all india going in b-tech. i think nothing in b-tech.
Web Desgner have good job in india.
And in animation have good job because in india, india make 2000 movie per year (like bangali,bihari,marthi,south,etc) movie cannot make without animation . i think in animation you can good earn job.
20th March 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career should I choose in Future to earn good Job being a student of 9th standard?

sir i am a rajputrahul and i am a 10th pass 50% and iti in tractor mechanic running and my question my replay
4th June 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which career should I choose in Future to earn good Job being a student of 9th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaishnavi Agarkar View Post
u can take software field
7th September 2012, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

i want to know which college is good for bca in bangalore
17th June 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th class passsed 56% in 11th which subject i choose for future please replay sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?