26th May 2016, 02:17 PM
Sohelkhanmahammad

Which caste to select in competitive exams application form if I am from BC-B Muslim?

Iam a bc-b muslim
So when i registered the application form for
Compitative examvi have options as
Sc.st.obc.and general so which caste i was choose
And y??
tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What to do if there is no option for NT caste in GATE application?
  2. Jr executive post atc previous year question papers?
  3. Will I get Muslim quota seat in MBBS/BDS after scoring cutoff of 176.26? I am from BC Muslim
  4. Cut-off for muslim students for MBBS belonging to OBC category? Date of application forms?
  5. Can I apply for BTC UP application form after graduation with 49.7% and being a Muslim with 32 years old?
  6. Is it possible to change caste option in GATE form?
  7. When the application form for admission in 9th standard will be distributed by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Which MAT colleges I should apply?
  9. How may I get details of my AIEEE application form? My registration number is 21210050
  10. How may I get details of my AIEEE application form? My registration number is 21210050
  11. When the application form of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Life Sciences and Microbiology) will be released?
  12. Which caste should I mention in EAMCET application form being a candidate from OC category but BC category as per the certificate?
  13. Eligibility to appear in IAS competitive exam for Physics postgraduate? When the application form will be published?
  14. Difference between Creamy Layer and Non Creamy Layer? What is the base of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. If I belong to Shaikh Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also? Difference between BC and OBC?
  16. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  17. In IES application form which option i have to select 1:-ENGG or 2:-IES?
  18. What to choose in 11th in order to become a Pilot?
31st May 2016, 11:59 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which caste to select in competitive exams application form if I am from BC-B Muslim?

You are from BC=B category that means you opt the option for OBC. Since all BC Category candidates are related to OBC only. Under OBC you will have two sub options like

<> OBC Non Creamy Layer

<> OBC Creamy Layer.

Non creamy layer is category under which the persons whose income is less than 6 lakhs per annum. Above that income all persons related to Creamy layer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?