19th February 2018, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

CBSE schools in Coimbatore that lays more focus on extra curricular activities?

I am planning to relocate myself from Chennai to Coimbatore. My Son is now in his 2nd standard and I am looking for him a CBSE SCHOOL with nominal fees with the Best education. I want a school that encourages kids in extra curricular activities.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Extra curricular activities important for overall development of school students?
  2. Extra curricular activities to add achievements to resume for B.Tech 3rd year student interested in joining MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the extra curricular activities offered in University of Oxford?
  4. CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 7th standard and possess curricular activities in Hyderabad?
  5. Opportunities for extra-curricular activities in Painting? Information on other extra-curricular activities like Olympiads etc?
  6. Do premier B Schools give weightage to extra curricular activities for admissions?
  7. In schools more stress is given on sports and extra curricular activities or just studies?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school?
  9. How to actively participate in co-curricular activities during school time?
  10. Whether GRE is sufficient to study in Abroad or extra curricular activities are necessary?
  11. Minimum percentage required for BSc(General) for ST candidates? Is there any extra quota for extra curricular activities?
  12. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?
  13. How can I get job after B.Tech in Food Technology? Can I improve my extra curricular activities?
  14. Whether the marks of school and graduation will affect at the time of admission if secured good marks in CAT?
  15. Is it beneficial to study in International School for 6th standard student? -- [New]
  16. What is the role of co-curricular activities in getting admission in CBSE board school in 11th?
  17. Which CBSE school I can apply for getting the admission in 11th?
  18. Best CBSE schools in Coimbatore with hostel facility
26th February 2018, 05:05 PM
bvbschool

Default Re: CBSE schools in Coimbatore that lays more focus on extra curricular activities?

Are You Looking for Best CBSE Schools in Coimbatore? You can Visit Brilliant Vidya BhavanCBSE School. The objective of this CBSE school is to bring out the creative and innovative thinking of your child with a mantra “Rethink Everything”. Brilliant Vidya Bhavan CBSE school guides and supports the creativity and innovative ideas and creation of your child to get excelled in all aspects fortheir growth and guides them to face the society with more confidence and knowledge to serve.
26th February 2018, 05:08 PM
bvbschool

Default Re: CBSE schools in Coimbatore that lays more focus on extra curricular activities?

Are You Looking for CBSE schools in Coimbatore? Then you can visit Brilliant Vidya Bhavan CBSE school. The objective of this CBSE school is to bring out the creative and innovative thinking of your child with a mantra “Rethink Everything”. Brilliant Vidya Bhavan CBSE school guides and supports the creativity and innovative ideas and creation of your child to get excelled in all aspects for their growth and guides them to face the society with more confidence and knowledge to serve.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?