12th August 2011, 06:54 PM
pranal

Is CDAC Noida, a good centre for DESD course? What's the job opportunities afterwards?

hello friends ,
I have got selected in cet exam and they have alloted me cdac noida (desd) course please anyone could tell me that is noida centre is good for desd course and what are the job oppurtunity after course ,Is it worth to do from noida and how are the faculties
my email add:- [email protected]

20th July 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CDAC Noida, a good centre for DESD course? What's the job opportunities afterwards?

i have got a seat for cdac noida for DIVESD .
is it good for study ????& for placement???
plzz tell mr
15th December 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CDAC Noida, a good centre for DESD course? What's the job opportunities afterwards?

Hi Pranal,

How is DESD course at CDAC? Are there any job opportunities in the same field ?
31st December 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

hello friends,
i am B.E.Electronics,
i'd like to join C-DAC's DESD course,
which center is good,full placement ,is it pune,banglore,hyderabad.
24th January 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hello friends ,
I have got selected in cet exam and they have alloted me cdac noida (desd) course please anyone could tell me that is noida centre is good for desd course and what are the job oppurtunity after course ,Is it worth to do from noida and how are the faculties
pls replyme [email protected]
13th July 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i got 2443 rank in cdac exam n above my rank 1962 already applied for pgdesd. will you tell me whcih center i'll get with this rank??? may i get cdac pune or noida???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?