10th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Which are the certification courses in Banking of 2 to 3 months duration?

am doing my mba 1st year..what are the certification courses in banking for 2 to 3 months..i wish to know in detail form about their modules exams and their books etc..

14th November 2011, 11:37 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Which are the certification courses in Banking of 2 to 3 months duration?

for banking certification courses contact indian institute of banking and finance-iibf
there are many certification courses
as diploma in banking
kyc norms
etc www.iibf.org.in
22nd November 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the certification courses in Banking of 2 to 3 months duration?

i have completed b.com and now i am doing banking preparation i want to do a correspondence course related to banking please suggest me for best course on my email id [email protected]
20th March 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have completed PGDM with Marketing Spcl. i wanted to short term course in finance or cost accountancy, what will be course for me plz. guide me...
looking for reply..
[email protected]
1st April 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to give for bank job after 12th?
12th February 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am parsuing MBA 4th simister i have 3months time to complete. what are the cources that i have chance to learn in 2months, to get job after immidiate completion of MBA. Please give me suggestions regarding it to [email protected]
12th April 2014, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing BE in computer science and engineering.what are the short term banking courses available for me
31st August 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com, after that I have completed MBA in Finance. Now I want to do some banking course from IIBF. Can anybody pls suggest me which course is good to get a job in banking sector. Im working in a NBFC, now I want to move to a banking sector. I have much experience in kYC, credit operations etc.

Pls guide me . EMail id :- [email protected]
21st September 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm 12th fail in maths and I'm giving my retest of maths in march 2017 till then suggest me a short term 3 months courses for banking and finance
11th August 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I just gave my b.com exam.now i want to do a correspondence course related to banking please suggest me for best course and institute..please email me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?