30th May 2011, 12:21 PM
yandra

Certified courses in Computer Language in order to do job and get placed in companies?

sir i have completed my b.tech in computer stream recently. could u please suggest me the certified courses in computer language in order to do job and get placed in companies.

31st August 2011, 11:48 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Certified courses in Computer Language in order to do job and get placed in companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandra View Post
sir i have completed my b.tech in computer stream recently. could u please suggest me the certified courses in computer language in order to do job and get placed in companies.
Certified courses in Computer Language in order to do job and get placed in companies?

For getting good job in software companies ,you must have good knowledge of programming languages. C and C++ are the basic languages so you must have good command on these .apart from these ,if you want to do certification courses,then you should do the following courses for getting a good job :
  • J2EE
  • ORACLE
  • .NET
  • VISUAL BASIC

Try to make command over atleast two of the above mentioned programming languages ,that will be enough for getting a good job.

Rest of all will depend upon your hard work and knowledge.

With Regards
ravik1214
31st August 2011, 11:54 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Certified courses in Computer Language in order to do job and get placed in companies?

Dear,
There are so many institute are running which offers some industrial jobs training in different different courses. In computers there are many course which are running right now.
Some of the good courses are written below.

1. SQL
2. ASP.NET
3. PHP
4. JAVA
5. C#
6. VB.Net
7. Oracle
8. J2EE

Now finally choice is yours, you have to choose at the end which course you would like to do.

GOOD LUCK

for
1st September 2011, 12:08 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Certified courses in Computer Language in order to do job and get placed in companies?

Dear,
There are so many institute are running which offers some industrial jobs training in different different courses. In computers there are many course which are running right now.

1. SQL
2. ASP.NET
3. PHP
4. JAVA
5. C#
6. VB.Net
7. Oracle
8. J2EE

Now finally choice is yours, you have to choose at the end which course you would like to do.

GOOD LUCK

for
1st September 2011, 01:59 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandra View Post
Hello,
After B.Tech you can apply for M.Tech courses.After doing M.Tech you surely can get a job in good companies.You can do other courses like courses in Java,.net,Php etc.There are good courses and they will help you in getting good job.

Best Wishes....
10th November 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MA ECONOMICS.NOW LOOKING FOR A JOB IN IT. PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHICH COURES SHOULD I DO
10th November 2011, 07:10 PM
neha garg 08

Smile Re: Certified courses in Computer Language in order to do job and get placed in companies?

I would like to suggest master degree course in computer field i.e. MCA but if you think that it will take another two years and you don't want to spent more two years then do C,C++,JAVA from reputed institute.
15th January 2012, 11:36 PM
ram1246

HI frnd this are courses wch u can do and u should do because this are main thing wch company want from u

so better go for this courses

SQL

ASP.NET

PHP

JAVA

C#

VB.Net

Oracle

J2EE

all hte best buddy
28th January 2012, 10:59 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

1. SQL
2. ASP.NET
3. PHP
4. JAVA
7th June 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

tell me about some job oriented course after b.sc in csc?what are the scope of the jobs in odisha after this courses?
30th October 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

sugest me somo job oriented courses after bcom
31st October 2012, 07:32 PM
tradus

HI,

These are some Certified courses in Computer Language in order to do job and get placed in companies---------------------

1.PHP
2.ASP.NET
3.J2EE
4.VB.Net
5.JAVA
6.SQL
7.Oracle.

This should help
thank you
6th February 2013, 11:51 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Certified courses in Computer Language in order to do job and get placed in companies

1.J2EE
2.C#
3.SQL
4.JAVA
5.ASP.NET
6.J2EE
7.VB.Net
8.VISUAL BASIC

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th May 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i have finishe my BA in distinction and i am interested to learn computer languages in order to settle in companies ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?