9th October 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Which Certified courses are good choice for me to take up being a candidate having completed B.Com course and planning to join MBA?

I am in tybcom. . What are the certified courses that can be taken up during this period ? I m planning to do mba after my graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  2. Best opportunity after B.Com? What is the scope after B.Com?
  3. Will it be a good choice to do BMM from California(USA)?
  4. Which one is better between B.Com and direct BBA after 12th commerce
  5. What should I do for Future studies having completed B.Com? Which Institutes are better for MBA course?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  7. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  8. What are the opportunities available after completing BA course?
  9. How to do MBA after passing B.Com degree?
  10. Can I do certified courses in abroad after completing BSc Nursing course?
  11. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  12. Does MCA a good choice for me having completed B.Com from Mumbai University?
  13. What to do after M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which courses will help me to get a good Job being a candidate having completed B.Com with 66% and going to complete M.Com?
  15. What can I do after BSc IT?
  16. Is it a good choice for me of doing MBA course being a candidate having completed B.Com course and with 1 year of sales experience?
  17. How can i apply for M.Com after graduating with 50% marks in B.Com -- [New]
  18. Is it a good choice of to do MS in Manufacturing Technology after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering? Other better suggestions to take right path? Are there any short term courses which help me after doing MS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?