5th June 2011, 06:13 PM
unregisteredD

With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?

if a person is getting a CGPA of 5 point something, what are his/ her chances of getting a descent placement, either in a core company or in some software company. Also, what is the minimum cutoff of appearing for MS in outside India?

Related Questions:
1st September 2011, 12:31 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregisteredD View Post
if a person is getting a CGPA of 5 point something, what are his/ her chances of getting a descent placement, either in a core company or in some software company. Also, what is the minimum cutoff of appearing for MS in outside India?
With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?

According to you ,you have got only CGPA 5 which is very less means you have secured less marks in your B.Tech which will create difficulty in getting jobs as a fresher and i personally don't think you will get placed in any good core companies .The minimum marks required by companies are today 60% means CGPA 6.5.

You have two options now .Either you try to go for M.Tech or Try to get a job in some small companies and get experiance.After getting experiance of 5 or 10 years, you will easily find job in good companies.

With Regards
ravik1214
1st September 2011, 12:35 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?

According to you ,you have got only CGPA 5 which is very less means you have secured less marks in your B.Tech which will create difficulty in getting jobs as a fresher and i personally don't think you will get placed in any good core companies .The minimum marks required by companies are today 60% means CGPA 6.5.

You have two options now .Either you try to go for M.Tech or Try to get a job in some small companies and get experiance.After getting experiance of 5 or 10 years, you will easily find job in good companies.
25th November 2011, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?

i have got 6.5CGPA UPTO 6TH SEM WITH A RUNNING BACKLOG ..CAN I PLACED IN ANY MECHANICAL CORE COMPANY
5th January 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 6.61 cgpa from lovely professional university, jalander...am i eligible for a job in it companies like infosys,tech mahindra,tcs?
9th July 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

what was the minimum cgpa requied as per wipro , tcs and mahindra placements
18th August 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

if a person is getting a cgpa of around 6.7 can he or she will get good jobs in core company specially for mechanical engineering??
15th July 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i have secured only 6.3 cgpa in computer science and Engineering can i hv chance to get place in good core companies??
5th September 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

my total cgpa is 6.8 do i hve chance to get into IT jobs as iam B.tech (information Technology)
23rd September 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

With a CGPA of Above 6 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company in chennai or india?
27th September 2014, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

I am studying computer science engineering.I have a CGPA of 6.3 after 6 semesters can I get chance in WIPRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?