29th October 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?

Sir, i am in final year of engineering (electronics & telecommunication) and i want to join software company rather than core company, but as there is no value for UG my parents want me to do M-Tech, so my question is if i do M-Tech in Electronics and then if i want to join software industry in future then is there any use of that M-Tech in electronics? If not then suggest me some other option which will help me to join software company..
waiting for reply

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  2. What should I do after joining software company after doing B.E in electronics engineering
  3. What are the jobs for electronics engineer in software company?
  4. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  5. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  6. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE?
  7. Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?
  8. What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?
  9. Which group is better for EEE stream in M.Tech?
  10. What is the difference between core company and software company in work environment? How much is the salary?
  11. Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. Branch for M.Tech after B.Tech (Electrical and electronics) and experience as a Software Engineer?
  13. Vacancies in Electronics based companies? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  15. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  16. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  17. Companies which have no minimum percentage criteria for recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
31st October 2011, 09:08 PM
blizard

Default Re: Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?

Yes
Of course you can join software companies after M.Tech.

There will be so many companies for you :

1.IBM

2.ACCENTURE

3.INFOSYS

4.TCS

5.CTS

6.WIPRO

7.SATYAM

8.TECH MAHIBDRA

9.SATYAM INFOTECH

10.MINDFIRE SOLUTIONS

ALL THE BEST.......
8th February 2012, 07:53 PM
veena kallem

Dear sir/madum I completed my M.tech in 2009 feb. I am diploma,b.tech,m.tech candidate.so please tell me courses are better for me. i am abroad, even i dont have institutions. so i will learn online only. kindly give me good Information about courses.
Thank u.
8th August 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

if i got job in core company,what are ways i can join in mtech in electronics.is helpful in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?