26th December 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Chances of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer after Polytechnic?

What are the chances of becoming an Aeronautical Engineering if I take Polytechnic after my 10th?

27th December 2017, 08:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer after Polytechnic?

Yes, you can become an Aeronautical Engineer after completion of your Polytechnic course. To become an Aeronautical Engineer after completion of your Polytechnic course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. If you qualify the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course. After completion of your Aeronautical Engineering course with good subject knowledge from a Government recognised university, you can get good job as an Aeronautical Engineer.
27th December 2017, 10:16 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer after Polytechnic?

Yes of cause you can do aeronautical engineering after completing diploma (after 10th). First of all you have to complete diploma in aeronautical engineering trade. Duration for diploma is of 3years. Once you complete this then you will be eligible for LEET.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Using this scheme a diploma holder will get admission to 2nd year of B.Tech course. For getting a seat you need to score good marks in entrance exam because admission is given on the basis of rank scored in entrance exam. The only thing to do after entrance exam is counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?