12th March 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the placement chances for girls from Aeronautical studies field?

Hi,

I am a girl. I would like to go for placement chances for me being a student of Aeronautical Engineering course. I have heard that chances are very low for girls for a good placement. Kindly guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  3. Chances of admission in IP university after scoring 24407 rank in IP? Is ECE branch good for girls?
  4. Is Aeronautical Engineering suitable for girls? Can girls get placed in good companies after that?
  5. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  6. Whether Aerospace study is suitable for girls or not? What are the chances of going abroad after this course?
  7. How to study in the field of Aeronautical after doing final year specialization of Aeronautical
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Is Aeronautical course a good choice for Girls? Do girls have to stay away from house for this?
  10. Is Aeronautical best for girls?
  11. How to get a job in core field? I have done my M.A bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering
  12. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  13. Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?
  14. Any job vacancies in Aeronautical Field?
  15. What is the meaning of an Integrated Course? What does the course contain? Institutes offering the course?
  16. Which engineering field is preferable for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Is it true that boys are preferred more than girls for Aeronautical Engineering placements?
12th March 2016, 11:27 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the placement chances for girls from Aeronautical studies field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am a girl. I would like to go for placement chances for me being a student of Aeronautical Engineering course. I have heard that chances are very low for girls for a good placement. Kindly guide me.
The girls will have all the opportunities that the boys have in the job market. The opportunities are open for the candidates in the international aviation companies, government and privates airlines, aircraft & spacecraft manufacturing and testing units. The aspirant has chance to get a job in the following companies like;

HAL – Official website
DRDO – Official website
Air India – Official website
ISRO – Official website
Private airlines, Flight clubs etc.
1st November 2020, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the placement chances for girls from Aeronautical studies field?

Hai,I am a girl who is very interested in aeronautical engineering.what are the possible opportunities for me after completing btech in aeronautical and the salary package
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?