15th June 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting admission in COEP Pune with 148 score in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission?

Chances of getting admission in coep, pune with 148 score in MHT CET?

i have scored 142 in mht cet. what are my chances of getting admission in coep, pune?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of getting admission in COEP Pune after scoring 148 in MHT CET?
  2. Chances of getting admission in coep, pune with 142 score in MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the chances of getting admission in COEP for Civil Branch after scoring 159 in MHT CET? How much could be the cutoff this time?
  4. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering?
  5. Chances of admission in Pune Engineering Colleges in Computer Engineering after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  6. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  7. Can I get admission in E&TC in MIT Pune after scoring 150 in MHT CET?
  8. How should I take admission in MIT COE Pune?
  9. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  10. Can I appear for MHT CET while in first of of engineering?
  11. How much marks are necessary for MHT CET? I want to take admission in COEP college
  12. Can I get Mechanical COEP after scoring 177 in MHT CET?
  13. How much score should I score to get admission in Autonomous college like COEP, VJTI from OBC category
  14. How much marks are required to get admission in COEP, Pune?
  15. Can I get admission in prestigious colleges like VJTI Mumbai, COEP pune for B.Tech computer science? I have got 149 marks in AIEEE
  16. Can I get admission for Pune University on the basis of MHT CET score of 48 and 30 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges?
  18. How much marks are needed in MHT CET to get admission in BJ medical college Pune -- [New]
5th March 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in COEP Pune with 148 score in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission?

can i get admission in c.o.e.p with catagery
12th May 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in COEP Pune with 148 score in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission?

i scored 99 marks in aieee. if i get marks within 130 to 150 in mtcet in open caste.can i get admission in coep?
5th June 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances to get admission in cope after scoring 125 in cet
2nd June 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

what are the chances of getting admission in coep after scoring 151 in mht cet 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?