11th February 2023, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Chances to secure a job having a KT after 4 years of academic engineering course?

I have an on going kt in one subjet even after completion of my 4 years of degree which was supposed to end by summer and which is gona cleared by this month , so what are the chances to secure a job after this situation of mine

16th February 2023, 06:06 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Chances to secure a job having a KT after 4 years of academic engineering course?

The chances of securing a job depend on various factors such as the industry you are interested in, the job market conditions, the job requirements, and your overall profile including your academic qualifications, work experience, and skills. Having an ongoing KT in one subject may impact your job prospects in some fields or companies that have strict requirements on academic qualifications. However, many companies may not give as much weight to academic qualifications as they do to work experience, skills, and overall personality.

It's essential to be honest about your academic record when applying for a job and highlight your other strengths, such as work experience and skills, which make you a suitable candidate. It's also a good idea to focus on clearing the KT and obtaining your degree as soon as possible to avoid any further delays in your career progression.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?