20th June 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs available for B.Tech ECE candidate? Chances to secure a job in Railway?

Hello,
I am studying B.Tech in Electronics & Communication. I want to know is there any chance to get Government job after completion of my course? Is there any chances to get job in Railway?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get job in Indian Railway being a 12th Arts student? Recruitment in Government sector available for Arts candidate?
  3. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  4. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  5. List of best government jobs for ECE students?
  6. How to apply for Railway jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks?
  7. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  8. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  9. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students? -- [New]
  10. How to secure a job in core department? I have completed B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  12. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  13. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
  14. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Will I get a government job after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE?
  16. Can a B.Sc IT candidate apply for government jobs?
  17. Information regarding government jobs offered to ECE graduates?
  18. Government jobs for ECE B.Tech students? What is the salary?
23rd June 2016, 09:28 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Government jobs available for B.Tech ECE candidate? Chances to secure a job in Railway?

You are pursuing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication discipline and want to know about the chance of getting govt. jobs exams after completion of course. Basically first of all you have to decide whether you want to get technical or non technical jobs.

**If you are interested in doing technical jobs, then you have to firstly appear in GATE exam and try to score more marks. If you are unable to score in that exam, then following are the list of competitive exams in which you can apply after completion of
course:

--ISRO Scientist exam

--BEL PE exam

--IES

--DMRC (JE Electronics)

--LMRC (JE Electronics)

--Indian Railway (JE and SSE post)

**If you are interested in non technical jobs then following are the list of some good competitive exams in which you can appear:

--SSC CGL

--IBPS SO

--IBPS PO/ Clerk

--SBI PO

--IB ACIO

**Yes, definitely there is a chance for getting job in Railway. Basically Indian Railway recruits engineering students every year under JE and SSE post. You are interested to know more details for railway SSE and JE post then you can go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian Railway JE and SSE recruitment.pdf(380.6 KB, 10 views)
24th June 2016, 11:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available for B.Tech ECE candidate? Chances to secure a job in Railway?

After completion of the above mentioned course, you can opt for government jobs in various sectors such as;

> Civil Aviation.

> IOCL.

> IES.

> NTPC.

> Bharat Electronics Ltd.

> Indian Railways,etc.

Yes, surely you can avail a job in railway. You will have to appear for railway examination as and when the examination notification is announced. You should keep on looking out for the examination date. Once you clear the examination, you will be very much eligible to avail a job in railway department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?