20th September 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Changing from Civil Engineering stream to Mechanical Engineering stream?

Sir, I took admission in Civil Engineering degree course. I want to change to Mechanical Engineering in the Second Year. Is it possible. I came to know that the First year studies for both field are same so I can change? Please tell me.

23rd September 2019, 08:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Changing from Civil Engineering stream to Mechanical Engineering stream?

No, it is not possible to change from Civil Engineering to Mechanical Engineering stream. You can’t change stream in the middle of the course. You have to pursue complete Engineering course in same stream whether it is Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. None of the colleges allows you to switch from one stream to another stream in the middle of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?