11th August 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream to Civil Engineering after completion of 1st year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MANUU, Darbhanga?

Hello sir, I am studying in 1st year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MANUU Darbhanga? I want to change my stream as Civil branch. Can I change it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change my stream to Civil Engineering being a Mechanical student?
  2. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Can i change my engineering stream after first year completion?
  4. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  5. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  6. Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering for Diploma student?
  7. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  8. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to write JELET, WB exam? I am pursuing diploma degree in civil engineering from Manuu Polytechnic, Bangalore and having residential of Bihar
  10. Should I change from chemical to mechanical engineering?
  11. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  12. Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?
  13. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.?
  14. Is it possible to get direct admission for 3rd year civil engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I change my engineering stream while doing btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in B.E 1st year after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I change my stream from Electronics and Electrical engineering to Mechanical or Computer engineering?
  18. Can I change my stream from mechanical to electronics engineering? -- [New]
12th August 2016, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream to Civil Engineering after completion of 1st year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MANUU, Darbhanga?

No, you are not allowed to change your stream to Civil Engineering from Mechanical Engineering after completion of your 1st year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering at MANNU, Darbhanga. You need to pursue complete three years Diploma course in the same stream which you have opted in first year of Diploma course. If you are not interested to continue your Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can take fresh admission in first year of Civil Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?