30th November 2010, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Choosing career in MS or current job after B.Tech(ECE)

Dear sir,
I completed my graduation B.Tech(ECE)). I also prepared for CAT eirlier and now it was over. Some of my superior said me to persue MS from US. So please tell me what would be best for me to choose as a career option either i choose MS or my current job.

30th November 2010, 01:13 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Choosing career in MS or current job after B.Tech(ECE)

dear friend,
the selection of the career entirely depends on your choice and interests. if you feel your current job is the one which gives you the full satisfaction, then go ahead and continue with your job. but then if you feel that you got to study further, then you can write cat and study management. else if you want to continue your studies in the technical line, then go ahead with the MS in US or ME in India.
well to do MS in US, you got to write GRE, TOEFL and score well for getting selected in the best universities.
so all the very best. god bless you
30th November 2010, 02:01 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I completed my graduation B.Tech(ECE)). I also prepared for CAT eirlier and now it was over. Some of my superior said me to persue MS from US. So please tell me what would be best for me to choose as a career option either i choose MS or my current job.
my sugestion is to go for higher studies after 1 or 2 year working expirience
30th November 2010, 03:23 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Whether to pursue higher education or continue with your current job it all depends on your dream & ambitions in life.

If you are happy with your current job & feels that you are going in the right direction towards achieving your career goal then there is no need of doing MS.

If you are not satisfied with your current job & feels that a post graduatedegree will help you to realise your dreams then you should go for higherstudies. A MS degree will definitely add weightage to your resume. But pursuing it you should consider various factors like the cost of doing MS from US, whether doing MS is worth leaving your present job etc.
30th November 2010, 10:17 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
its depend on ur economic level...if you have good economic background go for ms...otherwise work for some years and then continue studying part time or full time
28th January 2011, 02:21 PM
sankruthya

dear sir,
Im doing my B.Tech(mechanical) final year. i was placed in TCS during my campus placements.i wanted to do MS immediately after my B.Tech.which would be the better option job or MS??please reply me.
28th January 2011, 02:27 PM
sankruthya

i heard that this year it is not safe to do MS in US.is it right?
24th April 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

go for the tcs job for 2years.. then get ur MS
16th May 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I completed my BTech (ECE) and I wanna pursue for MS. But Iam not aware of the courses which I have to choose in MS. Pls help me
18th May 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I would suggest ME in India rather than doing MS in case wants to go technical and adding real weightage to your CV
27th June 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir present i am working in a MNC and completed 1 year. i want to do MS in US after completing 1 more year. so how it will help to my carrier? and what will be my chances after doing MS?
26th February 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I a in final year of BE (Mechanical). I want to study abroad in technical line but somebody told me that after MS your future would not be bright.
So sir plz suggest me what to do after BE ?
13th May 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech in ECE.now i need to go for ms in us with bank loan.is this a wise decision? what are subjects in electronics that gives a good carrer in us.can i repay my debts,i mean can i earn a good money after ms in us or in india? plz help me
20th May 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 4th year b.tech(ece) now.next igot job which planning to go sucssed
19th September 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Doing ms is bettet or doing job in tcs is better after 2 years,here I am more interested in gaining good salary please suggest me i am in total confusion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?