21st August 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Which civil service examination should I appear after graduation in B.A

Which civil service examination should I appear after my graduation in B.A so that I can get a good government job?

2nd May 2015, 08:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which civil service examination should I appear after graduation in B.A

Yes you can appear for the Civil services after your graduation . The eligibility criteria for this is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation .
* Age of candidates must be between 21-30 years and reservation for other category candidates .
* Graduation in any discipline is applicable for large number of examination .

And as on matter of getting government jobs . I will inform you that almost all the jobs are on the basis of entrance examination . No jobs only after completing graduation .

So you have to prepare according to which type of government jobs in which you want to go . Finally if you give your 100% nothing is impossible and after graduation you can apply for the UPSC, SSC , CDS and other state government jobs .
2nd May 2015, 09:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which civil service examination should I appear after graduation in B.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which civil service examination should I appear after my graduation in B.A so that I can get a good government job?
After graduation degree, you can apply for Civil Service exam like IAS, IFS, IPS and IRS exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview

For more details about Civil Service exam please visit to official website www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?