28th February 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Class 8th admission deadline and procedure in Satya Sai Bhagwan Schools?

My son is now in 7th class and I want admission to class 8th in Satya Sai Bhagwan School in Andhra Pradesh or in Karnataka. I have come to know these schools give the best of spiritual and academic growth to the child. I know I am late for the admission process but still looking for some hope that he gets a chance for the admission. Please advice on how to go about the admission for 8th class in any of the Satya Sai Bhagwan schools in Andhra Pradesh or in Karnataka?

10th March 2019, 01:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Class 8th admission deadline and procedure in Satya Sai Bhagwan Schools?

Thesatya Sai Bhawan school follows an open admission policy that no caste or age relaxation is observed for reserved categories. The new admission are taken only in 1st ans 11th standard only. You would need to wait for your ward to get admission in this school. Once your ward pass the 10th examination, you can apply online to get him admitted. The selection is based on written and Interview. The age of your ward applying for class 11th should be less than 16 ½ years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?