3rd June 2018, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 8th standard admission in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram? Fee structure of 8th standard?

Dear Sir, I want to admit my son in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram for 8th standard. I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 8th standard. And kindly tell me the fee structure also. Thank you!

4th March 2023, 01:47 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Procedure to get 8th standard admission in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram? Fee structure of 8th standard?

SKD Academy, Rajajipuram is a well-known school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The admission procedure and fee structure for 8th standard may vary based on the academic year, so it is best to check with the school directly. However, here is some general information:

Admission Procedure for 8th Standard:
  • Obtain the admission form from the school office or website.
  • Fill in all the required details and attach the necessary documents.
  • Submit the completed form to the school office within the prescribed date.
  • If the student meets the eligibility criteria, he/she will be called for an entrance test or an interview.
  • Based on the performance in the entrance test or interview, the school will notify the parents of the admission decision.

Fee Structure for 8th Standard:

The fee structure for 8th standard in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram may vary each year. It is advisable to check with the school office for the latest fee structure. You can visit their official website at www.skdacademy.com for more information or contact them at the following address:

SKD Academy, Rajajipuram
Sector - 8, Rajajipuram
Lucknow - 226017, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0522-2410116, 9696200116
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?