19th February 2019, 04:48 PM
Pooja M N

Coaching centers for IBPS classes in Delhi, admission procedure, fee structure and other details.

Hello Sir, myself Pooja, I am pursuing my B.Sc degree Still there are 3 months for my graduation completion. After my graduation I wanna join any center in Delhi for IBPS coaching. Please inform me about the fee structure, PG and when the next batch begins.

25th February 2019, 10:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching centers for IBPS classes in Delhi, admission procedure, fee structure and other details.

There are many coaching institutes :

Mahindra's.

Paramount Academy.

Career Launcher.

KD Campus.

These are best as per there past results in various examination. The fee structure varies with various batch and even with centers. So, kindly visit official website for detail information.
27th February 2019, 10:04 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching centers for IBPS classes in Delhi, admission procedure, fee structure and other details.

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in banking jobs.

Some of the best institutes for the preparation of examination is :-

Paramount Academy.

KD Campus.

Career Launcher.

So, you can join any of them for the preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?