14th April 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?

Could you tell me the fee structure for various medical colleges?
AIIMS -How should i apply for this exam, about the fee structure, learning skills, and so and so,
if i get in Goverment colleges what would be the fee structure?

15th April 2012, 02:48 AM
monisha_sarabhai

Default Re: Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?

There are many entrance exams which are conducted by various institutes for the purpose of intake of suitable candidates. Out of which CAT is conducted by the IIM's. This is considered as an eligibility criteria for many top institutes across the country. This exam is held once a year normally in November 3rd or 4th Sunday. Now the candidates have the option to appear for the exam online too. The exam pattern for this is similar to the other exams. You need to be prepared in verbal and numerical ability and also logical reasoning and data interpretation. The forms will be available around August month. You will need to go to the designated bank and make the payment of Rs 1400/-. The bank shall give you a voucher. Based on the voucher no. you need to fill in the details in the online form. You will receive the admit card in your email id. You will be required to take a print out of it.
31st May 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?

what fee structure is in aiims and under delhi university medical college, fee of santosh medical college
31st May 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for ayurveda medical govt aided colleges
5th June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

cutoff for bams in grant college??
25th June 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of private college of BAMS in uttar pradesh for female candiates and list of private college , admission procedures and facilities etc.
27th November 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

fee as per govt guidelines for BDS course
2nd May 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the mbbs fee structure for government college bangalore?
6th October 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about fee structure of bams in mp in both govt.&pvt. Colleges
Bams fee structure in mp in govt. & pvt. Colleges
23rd October 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I want information about fees of diploma in pharmacy i
n colleges mumbai
14th July 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I m from saarc country want to study in Bangladesh medical college criteria for admission and fee structure and also important dates my e mail I'd is [email protected]
18th May 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I have engineering cuttoff 180.5 and my medical cuttoff 174.5 in which field I can go
26th June 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What is hostel fee including messing charges in kims Bangalore & aims mandaya.h
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?