1st October 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Which coaching institute is better for AIPMT among AAkash and Allen Kota campuses?

Which coaching institute is better for aipmt exams aakaash or allen in kota pls advise. Am planning to join the droppers batch after appearing for my 12 boards in 2016..

1st October 2015, 08:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which coaching institute is better for AIPMT among AAkash and Allen Kota campuses?

As far as my best knowledge and other experts analysis is concerned, the best coaching institute for All India Pre Medical Test is Allen Institute, Kota. Yes, Allen Coaching Institute is the top ranked coaching institute for AIMPT Exam Preparation. Allen Institute has 25 years of Experience in Teaching, So I can say that Allen Coaching Institute is the top ranked and best Coaching Institute located in Kota. There were around 400 selections in Pre Medical Examination which was held last year i.e., in 2014. Here are the contact details of Allen Coaching Institute, Kota.

Name of the Institute: Allen Career Institute

Phone Number: 0744 515 6100

Address For Communication: CP-6, Indra Vihar, Kota, Rajasthan-324005

Click here for Official Website
1st October 2015, 10:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which coaching institute is better for AIPMT among AAkash and Allen Kota campuses?

Both are having there own reputation but I would like suggest to join Allen Kota for coaching of Aipmt because it one of the best and many students prefer that due to good faculty.

Moreover you can apply for scholarship test for fees concession.
1st October 2015, 11:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

I think both the institute are best and have the best past track record of candidates qualifying in the various examination.

But not all the candidates qualify in the examination only those candidates who have work hard and follow the steps and take the advantage of having better faculty members are eligible to qualify in the examination.

So I think anyone of them which is more comfortable for you but you need to work hard to qualify in the examination along with the interaction with the better faculty members and have to gain some knowledge from them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?