11th June 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Allen Career Institute, KOTA or Allen Career Institute, Jaipur, which is best?

which is best b/w allen kota and allen jaipur in all asepts teaching, care ,hostel etc....

9th January 2015, 08:35 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Allen Career Institute, KOTA or Allen Career Institute, Jaipur, which is best?

Allen Kota, is better than Allen Jaipur in terms of faculty, class environment. Although syllabus and notes etc are all same in both centers.
They don't provide hostel facility.

Allen Kota, has three programs :
One year for 12th passed,
Two years course for 10th passed,
One year for 11th passed.

Admission process will start March onward.
21st March 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Allen Career Institute, KOTA or Allen Career Institute, Jaipur, which is best?

please tell me admission producer and fee structure for 10th passed student .residential facility in Allen kota
1st April 2015, 12:22 AM
SmilyRishu

Both are the well reputed institute and have good results. It is difficult to prefer any of the two. However i will prefer the ALLEN KOTA over ALLEN JAIPUR.
Because in the Allen kota the faculty is well experienced and well educated. So i think that it is good to take admission in Allen Kota in place of Allen jaipur.
2nd April 2015, 11:46 AM
amanshrivastava98

Both of them are well reputed centers by a well reputed coaching Allen on the all INdia level.

But if you really want to choose between them then I would suggest that you should go with the Kota center as it is the main office of the coaching and there you will be provided the best of the best facilities by the institution. And there you will get the real exposour for your preparation.
3rd May 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of adm. in medical coaching and its fee structure with hostel and without hostel
1st May 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Allen jaipur is Barbad there is no good faculty. Teacher can promote only topper student there is no any concentration on poor student. In my batch jee mains only 3 student area above 150. So these coaching is like a barbad
30th May 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

In which month the dropper batch classes started in allen institute kota for medical? Procedure to get admission and total fees ( tuition and hostel) ?
21st May 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Is allen kota better than allen jaipur interms of producing neet selections
21st June 2020, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO MADE PAYMENT OF OF MY SECOND FINAL PAYMENT OF NURTURE PHASE PL SEND LINK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?