4th April 2011, 07:15 PM
ABHINAY VERMA

Which coaching institute should I choose between FIIT JEE, Brilliant Tutorials, Ramanujam Class of Maths and Vidyamandir?

sir,i'm selected in fiitjee,brilliant tutorials,ramanujam classes of maths,vidyamandir classes (all in patna)in wich i should go?please opt me right one

21st August 2011, 10:41 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which coaching institute should I choose between FIIT JEE, Brilliant Tutorials, Ramanujam Class of Maths and Vidyamandir?

DEAR friend

fitjee as well as brillent tutorials of the patna is not very good.

so i would suggest you to go for RAMANUJAM school of mathematics.naya tola ,kankarwag patna-20

this is very well known and renowed coaching institute for the iit jee exam.

ANAND kumar is the director of this school.

super 30 classes is also run by the RAMANUJAM SCHOOL OF MATHEMATICS.

every one is aware about the super 30 clasees.in super 3o classes there is only 3o students and from last 3 year out of 30 students 30 students is been selected for the iit jee examination.

ANAND KUMAR teaches mathematics with very basic level to higher level with highly tricky.

they taught how to solve the question within definite period of time.

responsibility of physics & chemistry is given to AMIT SIR & praveen sir.

who is also very well qualified.

weekly test system of this institute & discussion give the strength & confidence to the students which is the major part of success.
21st August 2011, 11:31 PM
Bullo

Default Re: Which coaching institute should I choose between FIIT JEE, Brilliant Tutorials, Ramanujam Class of Maths and Vidyamandir?

As you are from Patna,then I would suggest you to go for Super 30..as its the best in Bihar....

If not,then you can go for private tuitions...Because most of the students from patna are doing that and they are succesful as well...
22nd August 2011, 07:27 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which coaching institute should I choose between FIIT JEE, Brilliant Tutorials, Ramanujam Class of Maths and Vidyamandir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHINAY VERMA View Post
sir,i'm selected in fiitjee,brilliant tutorials,ramanujam classes of maths,vidyamandir classes (all in patna)in wich i should go?please opt me right one

the study material of Brilliant Tutorials is the best..
but i would suggest u to join Vidyamandir Classes as they have a record of 75% selection..means out of all the students giving the IIT-JEE after studying in vidyamandir..75% of them get selected in IIT..

so it would be great if u can join it..

all the best..
hope this helps..
28th September 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

which is a better correspondence course - brilliant tutorialsor vidyamandir for BITSAT-2012 preparation?????
18th October 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i wanted o ask which coaching institute should i chose b/w vidyamandir and FIITJEE both in Delhi?
22nd November 2011, 02:51 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

VIDYA MANDIR,NEW DELHI:

Duration-IIT-JEE May 2012 to March 2014:

Eligibility-Students presently in Class X

Locations-Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi

Fee-1,40,000/- (plus taxes) in three instalments

Admission Criterion-Admission is offered on the basis of performance in VMC's National Admission Test.
10th January 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is anmol & i am living in North Delhi. Please advise me the procedure of getting admission in vidyamandir ins. because i missed entrance exams.
16th January 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

confused between vidyamandir safdarjung enclave and fiit jee southdelhi where I should take admissin.
19th February 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in vidyamandir nut i am confused if i should continue in 11th class and take private tuitions or not...please advise :)
20th February 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Is Abkash best for IIT coaching in Delhi.Please tell me,I am confused.
17th April 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

which has the best succes ratio in iit jee between VMC and FIIT JEE
27th April 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I am student of Class 11 in Gurgaon. For IIT JEE coaching, should i choose FITJEE or Vidyamandir in Gurgaon. Nithin
2nd March 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Which coaching institute is best in Kolkata for class VI students who is aspiring for Maths career ahead? Is there any scope in Ramanujan run by ISI people for these young learners?
15th May 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

My Daughter is in class 7th. I want her to join an institute that will help her to get better as far as logical and reasoning thinking is concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?