29th December 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

From which college affiliated to Calcutta University can one study BA in Psychology honors?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from NIOS Board with Psychology as one of my major subjects and scored 75+ in Psychology paper. Now, I wish to study BA with Psychology Honors from colleges affiliated to Calcutta University. So, could you tell me about the colleges which would be best for Psychology Honors with cut-off for upcoming academic session.

31st July 2021, 10:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which college affiliated to Calcutta University can one study BA in Psychology honors?

Here are some of the best suited options for you:

** Bethune College, Kolkata. Kolkata, West Bengal.

** Bangabasi College, Kolkata. Kolkata, West Bengal.

** Loreto College, Kolkata.

** Bijoy Krishna Girls College, [BKGC] Kolkata.

** Seth Anandaram Jaipuria College, [SAJC] Kolkata.

** Asutosh College, Kolkata.

** Gokhale Memorial Girls' College, Kolkata

The cut off varies from college to college. The range of cut off marks is 95% to 99%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?