11th December 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am 23 years old and pursuing Diploma in Holistic Health and Fitness. This year it is going to complete and now I want to pursue Graduation in Psychology. However, I am quite bit confused. I want to be a Clinical Psychologist. Is it good to pursue first graduation in Psychology and after that Master's in that to be a Clinical Psychologist? What is the difference between Bachelors in Psychology and Psycho Honours? Kindly tell me some good colleges for Graduation in Psychology. Thank you so much.
With Regards-
Kusum Jain

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  3. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  5. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  6. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  7. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  8. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  9. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  10. Is it possible to study Masters degree in Psychology after English Honours completion?
  11. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
  12. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study Psychology Honours in Graduation at DU for 12th Humanities without Psychology candidate?
  14. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  15. List of best colleges to do Post graduation in Clinical psychology in Mumbai?
  16. List of recommended colleges in Mumbai to do post graduation course in Clinical psychology?
  17. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?
  18. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
15th November 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?

I have just completed my graduation in Baf now I want to study psychology! Am I eligible to take psychology though m from commerce filed and which college offer so ? diploma courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?