7th June 2015, 06:07 PM
Satyajitbehera

Which college is best for me after completing ISC? I have secured 71%

I have just completed my ISc. and have secured 71% .I wanna go for Bsc. So which college should be probably best for me. Plz help me……………

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in GOENKA college after scoring 90% in ISC?
  2. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  3. From where to get the syllabus of ICSE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  5. Whicg is the best option ISC or Inter for ICSE student? Best ISC college in Hyderabad?
  6. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  8. How to get part time job after completing ISc? I am a 12th science student
  9. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  10. Will I get admission in Hansraj College, Delhi after securing 75% in ISC Inter examination via commerce stream?
  11. What are the career options available for me being a candidate having secured 60% in ISC?
  12. Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th in ISC board with 62.9%
  13. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 90.25% in 12th ISC?
  14. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  15. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  16. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  17. Which college or University we can do Graduation in Archaeology after completion of 12th standard from ISC board?
  18. Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?
25th July 2015, 03:04 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college is best for me after completing ISC? I have secured 71%

I will be addressing your case step by step.
See, since the competition is mainly in the top universities so I will be telling a little bit about the Delhi university and its cut off marks and then move to other universities.
For the colleges of Delhi University of North Campus namely-
- Hindu
- St. Stephens
- Kirorimal
- Gargi college
- Venkatesh
the minimum percentage that you need in your boards is 90%.
This is the 2nd or 3rd cut off list about which i am talking.

If you want to get sure in the 1st cut off list itself then, you should at least get around 93-95% marks in your intermediate.

then comes the South campus where you will get easily admission with marks ranging from 80% - 90%.

but since your marks are even less then this, so unfortunately i have to say that Delhi University. So, you will have to satisfy yourself with any of the private university or any state government university/college(if you could meet the criteria). Some of the good private universities, i am mentioning below. You can consider them-

- The Bapatla College of Arts and Science
- The Adoni Arts and Science College
- University Arts & Science College
- Tikkavarapu Rami Reddy Government Degree College
- V. R. S. & Y. R. N. College
- V V & M Aided Degree College
- V. S. R. Government Degree College
- V. S. R. & N. V. R. College
- Vemulapalli Kodanda Ramaiah College
- V. V. Giri Government Kalasala
- Viswa Kavi Vemana Government Degree College
- Visakha Government Degree College for Women
- Y. A. Government Degree College for Women
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?