3rd June 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?

Hello,
I have got only 71% in my 12th ISC and my parents are telling me to reappear for 12th ISC again for good percentage. I want to know is there any benefit of reappearing in 12th ISC Board exam?

8th June 2015, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?

Yes, it is beneficial if you reappear in 12th standard ISC Board examinations even after securing 71% marks. You can improve your percentage by appearing in Improvement examinations in which subjects you have scored less marks. If you score good marks by appearing in Improvement examinations, this will help you to secure good rank in competitive examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, etc. So, I suggest you to reappear in ISC 12th standard examinations to improve your marks.
10th June 2015, 11:18 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

You can apply for improvement exam. The board mark sheet ,the best of two would be considered (i.e previous marks or improvement marks).

The fee for each subject varies from board to board ( cbse improvement fee is different from state board fee).

The application form fee would be Rs 20/- per form.

Apply for the improvement,put more efforts than the previos time.
10th June 2015, 04:35 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

It is not mandatory that students must appear for the boards examination if they have scored 71% marks .
If you wish to improve your marks in the subject in which you have got low marks to improve your percentage of marks, then you must go foimprovementnt.
If wish to appear in JEE Mains and Advance examination or to get admission in any college/university for higher studies which gives admission on marks basis and also cutoff is very high like Delhi University .......then you must go on with the idea of improvement examination.
Forms to apply for improvement examination are out now in many boards,so, you should hurry to complete it if you wish to appear again to improve marks.
7th March 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for improvement exam in Chemistry if I have scored 75 marks in ISC board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?