23rd June 2010, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Which college is better for admission to B.E Engineering between Manipal Engineering College and CUSAT?

Dear sir,
i have got chance in engineering colleges in both the colleges

1) manipal enginnering colleges, karnataka

2) cusat i.e cohin university science and technology, cochin, kerala

kindly let me know which college is better for admission to b.e engg. Plz
your early action is highly solicited
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get between Manipal and CUSAT after scoring 1000 rank in both the colleges? Which college is better between Manipal and CUSAT?
  2. Where could I get after scoring 900 rank in Manipal engineering Entrance exam and 1189 in CUSAT? Should I consider Manipal or CUSAT?
  3. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  4. Good colleges for CS, IT and Electronics apart from NITs for 117 marks in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in any CUSAT undertaking college if secured 16383 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech?
  6. Any chance to get admission in engineering after securing 21740 rank in CUSAT?
  7. Which colleges will I get after scoring 23.365 for M.E CSE?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  9. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  11. Can we go for automobile after passing 12th commerce?
  12. How to do M.E/M.S in government/deemed university as part/full time?
  13. How much fee is required for part time M.E course? Any entrance exam to be answered?
  14. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  15. List of top 30 colleges in Chennai under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 25746 rank?
  17. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for PSU exam after scoring 59.7% in 12th, 67.5% and 70.5% in 10th and B.Tech mechanical?

14th June 2011, 09:40 AM
ranjit79

Default Re: Which college is better for admission to B.E Engineering between Manipal Engineering College and CUSAT?

dear friend
both options are very good.
but there are few disadvantages in both.

>first of all you should decide the probability of getting your choice stream, because choice stream is one of the important factor.
so you can decide your college on this basis.

>Manipal engineering college is very costly, you have to pay approx. 12 lac. in the 4 years, which is very difficult to pay for middle family student.

>however you will get a good environment in MANIPAL ENGG. college, especilly for personality and overall development, which is very essential to lead in today's life.

>Cochin UNiversity has many colleges, only 3-4 of them are very good. so if you have got the chance of addmission in that, then you have + point regarding this option.

>fee structure of cochin university is also high (approx. 7-8 lac for 4 years), but less than Manipal.

so, now decision is yours.
you have to decide on the basis of your college, your stream, fee structure and the environment.

14th June 2011, 10:36 AM
ajitvsiit

Default Re: Which college is better for admission to B.E Engineering between Manipal Engineering College and CUSAT?

dear friend
as both the colleges are good so you have to decide on the basis of different characteristics of both the options.

1.Getting your choice of stream, as it is an important factor.

2.If you belongs to middle family then it is difficult to pay the fee of Manipal engineering college, you have to pay approx. 12 lac. in the 4 years, which is very costly.

3. MANIPAL ENGG. collegeis good for overall development, especilly for personality development, which is important factor.

4.Cochin UNiversity has many colleges, only few of them are very good.
so this point should be noted.

5.you will not get all the facilities in cochin university and overall development as good as in manipal.

6.However fee of cochin university is less than that of Manipal i.e approx. 1.5-2 lac per year.

7.you should also take care of the location of the college and resources required for the student is available or not.

8. previous years placement records

now you have to decides which option is suited for you on the basis of different points discussed above.

14th June 2011, 03:48 PM
kartikjena31

Which college is better for admission to B.E Engineering between Manipal Engineering College and CUSAT?

Dear sir,

thanks

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/college-better-admission-b-e-engineering-between-manipal-engineering-college-cusat-22198.html#ixzz1PExkvZ5A

14th June 2011, 03:51 PM
kartikjena31

Smile Re: Which college is better for admission to B.E Engineering between Manipal Engineering College and CUSAT?

Dear sir,

thanks

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/college-better-admission-b-e-engineering-between-manipal-engineering-college-cusat-22198.html#ixzz1PExkvZ5A

14th June 2011, 10:43 PM
tiwari ayush

i think manipal will b far better than CUSAT as it is a more known and recognized college also campus placements , faculty, infracture are also good.

best of luck!!!

15th June 2011, 12:36 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Post Re: Which college is better for admission to B.E Engineering between Manipal Engineering College and CUSAT?

hi

you just try for manipal engineering college itself,its a better college and also i m not degrade the other one,but the one you choosen first you well known university also familiar for good education...

all the best

15th June 2011, 09:15 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

You have mentioned two most renowned colleges/universities in India which have a good global ranking too....
According to me and many recruiters and students and alumni Manipal Engineering college (in whole Manipal University) is much better than CUSAT,cochin in almost all sense...

If we talk about campus life Manipal has one of the best campus all over the India...
If we go through the courses available we can see a huge number.
If we take a look on the past recruitment we can see that Manipal is better than CUSAT...
but though CUSAT is not a bad option at all..it is also a great university and it's colleges are also good than many other colleges...

here are the official website of both the universities...You check yourself and get the difference...
1>Manipal University-http://www.manipal.edu/Pages/Welcome.aspx
2>Cochin University Of Science And Technology-http://www.cusat.ac.in/

best of luck for your future...

15th June 2011, 10:37 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear
i suggest you go for manipal university
these university have good campus,faculty,other facility available.
And every year good placement record...
So if you admission then your future is bright.

Good luck

15th June 2011, 08:28 PM
deepakkumarpandey1988

Dear friend if you are looking for better placement then you should opt for manipal engineering college. It has good hostel facility as well as a good team of faculties. they are desciplined and force there students to be disciplined too.Also the location of the college is pretty good.

18th August 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

is toch institute of science and tech is good

8th November 2011, 03:11 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which college is better for admission to B.E Engineering between Manipal Engineering College and CUSAT?

Manipal University :

This is a very good and renowned university. It offers a huge variety of courses that you can select from, and its much more known all over India and the world than the Cochin University.

Manipal would offer you your choice of stream, i.e whatever you want to choose your stream as, but Cochin University would be dependent on your marks, and rank.

So in this case Manipal actually provides you this freedom. But the fee structure of Manipal is sky high, about 10-12 lacs in 4 years. This is just the tution fee. You would have to spend even more, for the hostel and books.

Whereas, the Cochin university is not this expensive, but yeah some of the government colleges are..

Now you may decide which course you want to with. And which college you take up.

All the best.

Regards
RJ

15th November 2011, 03:32 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

but there are few disadvantages in both.

>first of all you should decide the probability of getting your choice stream, because choice stream is one of the important factor.
so you can decide your college on this basis.

>Manipal engineering college is very costly, you have to pay approx. 12 lac. in the 4 years, which is very difficult to pay for middle family student.

>however you will get a good environment in MANIPAL ENGG. college, especilly for personality and overall development, which is very essential to lead in today's life.

>Cochin UNiversity has many colleges, only 3-4 of them are very good. so if you have got the chance of addmission in that, then you have + point regarding this option.

>fee structure of cochin university is also high (approx. 7-8 lac for 4 years), but less than Manipal.

16th May 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

what rank can i get on scoring 402 marks in cusat?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?