12th April 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Which college is better for doing MBA between Lovely Professional University and Amity Business School?

Which college is better for doing MBA between Lovely Professional University and Amity Business School?

4th May 2011, 12:58 AM
united india

Default Re: Which college is better for doing MBA between Lovely Professional University and Amity Business School?

both are good option to choose from but going acedemically lovely is better then amity so i would suggest you to go for lovely
17th May 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is better for doing MBA between Lovely Professional University and Amity Business School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ans-Both the collage offer a good placement .Beside academics and a good studing atmosphere there is nothing different in LPU. beside this ABS have a good reputation in the field of MBA .so i would recommend you to go to ABS
11th June 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the highest and average placement package of lpu and amity jaipur in computer engineerong field
11th June 2011, 08:01 PM
kishore_07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actually Amity is better in terms of placements when it comes to quality of education it is LPU which stands in a high position than Amity
amity having the best placement record and other than MBA it also has patented a lot more products if their creation. it shows the quality of innovation that this institute ha s and it no doubt that this has much reputation than LPU.so my sincere advise is go for Amity.apart from this IIM-A is the best fir MBA and when it comes to placements it the IIPM.wishing u all success
11th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am international student who got admission in Lovely Professional University. I want to know more about the University in terms of academics and student service, any one who could help
21st June 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Who is better for doing me b pharmacy lpu or amity
23rd June 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i am completed B.E computer science engineering . would i possible for study in MBA ( marine human resources management ). ? suppose possible i plan to joint in AMITY UNIVERSITY chennai. how is college ? please say about that courses. please kindly request for reply .... please help friends
10th November 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i am confuse in which university is better lovely or amity for mba in punjab
21st March 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

please choose any of the uni never go to lpu it is the worst uniii ... i regret takin admisson over here... i recommend u to take govt colleges rather than is lovely... the owners r just making money out of it
29th March 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

which college is best in term of placement between sharda university and lovely professional university
29th March 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

which university is best in term of placement between sharda university and lovely professional university
31st May 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I got selected for Exe MBA (Full time ) at Amity Business School,Manesar.But i am little confused about placement statics.????can anyone could tell me about and should i go for it or not.
23rd June 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Is both ISBE nd IIPM same ? I hv taken addmission in IIPM-DELHI bt they hv provided me the addmission receipt of ISBE. And when we asked them about this they are saying that both are same ? Is this true or we are being cheated ?
8th June 2015, 01:23 PM
Deevansh

Default Which college is better for doing MBA between Lovely Professional University and Amity Business School?

I think as per the recent market survey, its Lovely professional University. And then, the best part is placements. A number of giants like Tommy Hilfiger,HDC bank, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Vodafone, ICICI, ITC etc. have visited the campus and a large chunk of students gets placed every year. Another most substantial point is the personality development classes. Its not my experience my exploring, Its the experience of my cousin who got transformed into a dull student to a bright active scholar. I am actually gratified with his performance. So i suppose you should go for LPU!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?