31st July 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Which college can I get after scoring 338 in NATA? What is the last date of filling the 2nd counseling?

my NATA merit rank is 338.I am a general qota student which college can i get,and what is the last date of filling the 2nd counceliing.

Related Questions:
  1. How can we apply for B.Ed online?
  2. Date of filling the application form of NATA? Procedure to fill the form?
  3. What is the date of 2nd counseling after scoring 12644 rank in BBA?
  4. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27383 rank in SRMEE?
  5. Any scope to get admission in 2nd counseling after scoring 17106 rank under BC-B category in EAMCET Engineering?
  6. Final dates of filling up the NATA form? What are the documents required?
  7. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  8. Should I expect Heritage in 2nd counseling after scoring 8923? Do all colleges participate in 2nd counseling?
  9. Can I expect a seat in a Government College after scoring 32 marks/360 in 2nd or 3rd counseling?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  11. Can I get admission in IP in 1st counseling in good college after scoring 9076 rank in CET exam? Date of counseling?
  12. Date of 2nd counseling for MBA code-24? Admission in any college of GGSIPU after scoring 4232 rank in CET exam of GGSIPU?
  13. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  14. Date of 2nd counseling for BBA admission?
  15. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the date of 2nd Nurse Counseling?
  17. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  18. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
17th July 2015, 02:42 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 338 in NATA? What is the last date of filling the 2nd counseling?

List of colleges

Bengal Engineering and Science University

Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT)

NMIMS University

Sinhgad College of Architecture

Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies (KRVIA)

School of Planning and Architecture

College of Engineering- Trivandrum

R V College of Engineering (RVCE)

Sathyabama University

Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science (KITS)

Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE)

Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai’s Campus Pillai’s College of Architecture (PICA)

L S Raheja School of Architecture

BMS College of Engineering

MEASI Academy of Architecture

Tamilnadu School of Architecture

Dehradun Institute of Technology

Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha’s Dr.Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women

Malik Sandal Institute of Art & Architecture

KLS Gogte Institute of Technology

Last date for appearing for NATA has been extended. All students who come with a passing valid score of NATA, at the time of certificate
verification will be considered for seat allocation in the
Convener quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?