26th March 2012, 01:09 AM
ashvin1906

In which college can I get after scoring 407 in mechanical with 8330 rank?

my gate
score 407 in mech
rank 8330
which college should i try

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get admission after scoring 407 in GATE? My GATE rank in 8684 in EE
  2. Can I get admission in JNTU-H after scoring 407 in GATE in CS stream? I have scored 9400 rank
  3. Should I join in NIT rourkela after scoring 213 marks in IIT JEE, 407 rank in AIEEE and 52 in OJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get a seat in any government college or model engineering college, Thrikkara after scoring 407 in GATE? I am from Kerala
  5. Which is the best college that I may get after scoring 27627(gn) rank and 1356(SC) rank in UPTU? Which is the best college for mechanical engineering?
  6. Will I get a college for engineering in Mechanical after scoring 27049 rank in engineering?
  7. Can I get admission after scoring 407 score and AIR of 6800?
  8. How to do Mechanical Engineering after scoring 256 OBC rank?
  9. Which college college will I get after scoring 90000 rank in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring 117000 rank?
  11. Will I get a good college after passing TANCET with 41.407? When will I get counseling call?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 59189 rank in UPTU?
  13. Can I get admission to study BF.Tech if secured 407 General rank in NIFT entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Can I get a government seat in PDA college after scoring 12270 rank in mechanical
  15. How to do B.Tech in mechanical engineering after scoring 21000 rank? Can I get GZB/NCR?
  16. Which college can I get for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 11289 rank?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 1124 PGSET rank in Mechanical branch
  18. Admission in government college after scoring 7331 rank? Which branch can I get among Electronics, Mechanical or Civil?
12th June 2015, 06:20 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: In which college can I get after scoring 407 in mechanical with 8330 rank?

Top Mechanical Engineering colleges in India

Indian Institute of Technology
IIT Madras

Delhi

Birla Institute of Technology and Science
BITS-Pilani

Kanpur

National Institute of Technology, NITK
Surathkal

Thapar University

College of Engineering
Pune

Manipal Institute of Technology

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology

National Institute of Technology

Malaviya National Institute of Technology, MNIT

R.V.College of Engineering

Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology

Thank you....
15th June 2015, 09:54 PM
Unstoppable 0

Default Re: In which college can I get after scoring 407 in mechanical with 8330 rank?

Top best Mechanical Engineering colleges in India>>>>

College of Engineering,Pune
Indian Institute of Technology,Kanpur
Manipal Institute of Technology
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, MNIT
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi
IIT Madras
National Institute of Technology, NITK,Surathkal
Birla Institute of Technology and Science,BITS-Pilani
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?