17th June 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?

i have scored 93% in boards and 81 is my nata score.......so i want to ask in which college will i get admission anywhere in india......

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a good B.Arch college in India after scoring 94 score in NATA?
  2. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  3. Will I be eligible for merit seat for B.Arch in measi college after scoring 89% in boards?
  4. Admission in Sushant college after scoring 97/200 and 77.4%?
  5. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  6. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  7. Am I eligible for merit seat in Measi college of Architecture after scoring 89%?
  8. What are the chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 104/200 in NATA?
  9. In which top colleges can i get after scoring 98 in NATA?
  10. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  11. Can I get any government college after scoring 87 marks in NATA with 77% in 12th
  12. Can I get admission in GNDU after securing 95 in NATA test and 77% in 12th CBSE boards?
  13. Can I get Sushant School of Art and Architecture after scoring 117/200 in NATA?
  14. Can I give NATA exam before 12th boards?
  15. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get a seat in B.VB college after scoring 790 in NATA?
  17. In Chennai which college will I get after scoring 257.4 cutoff in NATA entrance?
  18. Any chance to get any college after scoring 78% in state and 98 in NATA?
3rd August 2015, 08:13 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?

List of colleges

Sir JJ College of Architecture
Mumbai

School of Planning and Architecture
New Delhi

Department of Architecture
IIT Roorkee

BKPS College of Architecture
Maharashtra

Faculty of Architecture, Town & Regional Planning
Howrah

CEPT University Ahmedabad - Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University
IIT Kharagpur

Department of Architecture, NIT
Tiruchirappalli

CCA -Chandigarh College of Architecture
Chandigarh

NIT Trichy (Thiruchapalli)

National Institute of Technology
Calicut

Faculty of Architecture, Manipal University
Jadavpur University

Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, JMI
New Delhi

BIT Mesra

Goa College of Architecture
Panaji

Faculty of Architecture, CEPT University
Ahmedabad

School of Architecture, Bangalore University
Bangalore

School of Architecture, School of Architecture College of Engineering
Thiruvananthapuram

School of Architecture
Kollam

Faculty of Architecture, Jadavpur University
Kolkata

MBS School of Planning and Architecture
18th June 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?

will I get a good govt. college of arch if I get 108 in NATA and 91 percentage in board?(GN category)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?