31st December 2011, 11:38 AM
wingrider

Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?

I am interested in pursuing b.arch after my 12 boards exam. But the thing is i have already sent my aieee confirmation letter for b.tech as i was unaware of aieee b.arch. what options do i have. If i score good marks in aieee b.tech and NATA will i get admission in a good college. When is the NATA exam going to be held. Also what are the reputed institutions in which i can get admission only with NATA and aieee b.tech. As i stay in Goa, is the Goa college of architecture good?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  2. Can I study B.Arch in any Architecture College of Goa with NATA scorecard?
  3. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  4. Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture?
  5. How to join B.Arch? Which entrance exam can I write?
  6. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  7. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  8. Is it enough to have good NATA score to get admission for B.Arch in good Government colleges?
  9. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  10. Good architecture colleges with hostel facilities with 175 marks in AIEEE B.Arch. and 89 mars in NATA?
  11. Is there any good college in which I can get after scoring 65 in AIEEE?
  12. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  13. Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course? Will a score of 1-4/200 help in getting admission in a good college?
  14. Admission procedure in B.Arch after diploma in architecture through distance learning? -- [New]
  15. What is the expected score in NATA exam to get admission in good colleges which are located in Delhi?
  16. Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?
  17. Can I do B.Tech after scoring 72% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in good Architecture college with 76% in HSC?
18th June 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?

Can I get admission in any engineering college in noida if I got 75% in class 12th boards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?