13th June 2011, 02:39 PM
ETTI SHARMA

Which college can I get for ECE and EEE course? What is the cutoff of the course? Future scope for doing the course?

i m doing my 12th with the subjects computer,maths,physics and chemistry. after my 12th i would like to do ECE or EEE. so i REQUEST u to please guide me to which college can i go and what are the cutoff for doing these courses?? and i also want to know the future scopes for doing these courses?

31st October 2011, 10:26 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Which college can I get for ECE and EEE course? What is the cutoff of the course? Future scope for doing the course?

You can get into the various IITs through IITJEE
NITs through AIEEE.

Theses two branchs are having great scope especially for higher studies.
Either MS or M.tech i,e in INDIA and ABROAD.
26th February 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college can I get for ECE and EEE course? What is the cutoff of the course? Future scope for doing the course?

top 10 eee colleges
11th June 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which college can I get for ECE and EEE course? What is the cutoff of the course? Future scope for doing the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
top 10 eee colleges
my cutoff is 193.25 i am from bc catogery which college can i get
3rd July 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

what is future scope of studying ece ?
18th May 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Which college can I get for eee engg cut off is 162.5 for bc candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?